Our websites, products and services are designed for businesses and their representatives. We do not offer products or services for use by individuals for their personal, family or household purposes. Accordingly, we treat all personal information we collect as pertaining to individuals in their capacities as business representatives and not their individual capacities.
Personal information we collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you, whether a Customer or a Vendor, may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, salutation, email and mailing address, professional title and company name, and phone number.
- Profile data, such as the username and password that you may set to establish an online account on the Service.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us through the Service, social media, or otherwise.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and details about your engagement with them.
- Payment information needed to complete transactions, including payment card information of customers who pay for the Service.
- Survey information, including information you share when you complete a survey.
Third-party sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Public sources, such as government agencies, public records, social media platforms, and other publicly available sources.
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors that provide demographic and other information.
- Our affiliate partners, such as our affiliate network provider and publishers, influencers, and promoters who participate in our paid affiliate programs.
- Marketing partners, such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors.
- Third-party services, such as single sign on services, that you use to log into, or otherwise link to, your Service account. This data may include your username, profile picture and other information associated with your account on that third-party service that is made available to us based on your account settings on that service.
Automatic data collection. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Service, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or general geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times and duration of access, and whether you have opened our emails or clicked links within them
Cookies and similar technologies. Some of the automatic collection described above is facilitated by the following technologies:
- Cookies, which are small text files that websites store on user devices and that allow web servers to record users’ web browsing activities and remember their submissions, preferences, and login status as they navigate a site. Cookies used on our sites include both “session cookies” that are deleted when a session ends, “persistent cookies” that remain longer, “first party” cookies that we place and “third party” cookies that our third-party business partners and service providers place.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
- Session Replay Technologies. We use third party services provided by Hotjar that employ software code to record users’ interactions with the Services in a manner that allows us to watch DVR-like replays of those user sessions. The replays include users’ clicks, mobile app touches, mouse movements, and scrolls during those sessions. These replays help us diagnose usability problems and identify areas for improvement. You can learn more about Hotjar at https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/, and you can opt out of session recording by Hotjar at https://www.hotjar.com/policies/do-not-track/.
Data about others. We may offer features that help users invite or refer their contacts to use the Service, and we may collect contact details about these invitees so we can contact them. Please do not refer someone to us or share their contact details with us unless you have their permission to do so.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Service delivery. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide, operate and improve the Service and our business;
- Establish and maintain your user profile on the Service;
- Facilitate your referrals to contacts who you want to join the Service;
- Facilitate social features of the Service, such as by identifying and suggesting connections with other users of the Service and providing chat or messaging functionality;
- Enable security features of the Service, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in;
- Communicate with you about the Service, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about events in which you participate;
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications; and
- Provide support for the Service, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and our business.
Marketing. We and our service providers may collect and use your personal information for marketing purposes. We may send you direct marketing communications. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
To create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data. We may create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data by removing information that makes the data identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
Cookies and similar technologies. In addition to the other uses included in this section, we may use the Cookies and similar technologies described above for the following purposes:
- Technical operation. To allow the technical operation of the Service, such as by remembering your selections and preferences as you navigate the site, and whether you are logged in when you visit password-protected areas of the Service.
- Functionality. To enhance the performance and functionality of our services.
- Analytics. To help us understand user activity on the Service, including which pages are most and least visited and how visitors move around the Service, as well as user interactions with our emails. For example, we use Google Analytics for this purpose. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how to prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our sites here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
How we share your personal information
Service providers. Third parties that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, marketing, log-in authentication services, consumer research and website analytics).
Payment processors. Any payment card information you use to make a purchase on the Service is collected and processed directly by our payment processors, such as Stripe, Ingenico, PayPal or Square. These payment processors may use your payment data in accordance with the privacy policies available on their websites.
Business and marketing partners. Third parties with whom we co-sponsor events, with whom we jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be of interest to you.
Other users and the public. We may share your Contact data and Survey information with Customers and Vendors on the Service. For example, if you are a Vendor, we may share your contact information with a Customer who may be interested in your service. Additionally, if you are a Customer, we may share your contact information with a Vendor who may be able to provide your business with certain cybersecurity services. In addition, if you participate in any social features of the Service (such as by provide comments or using messaging features on the Service), your profile and other content may be visible to other users of the Service. This information can be seen, collected and used by others, including being cached, copied, screen captured or stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines), and we are not responsible for any such use of this information.
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations of or due diligence for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Enveedo (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Access or update your information. If you have registered for an account with us through the Service, you may review and update certain account information by logging into the account. For example, you can modify the information you provide to us, such as date of birth, phone number, or email address, by logging into your account and editing your profile information in the User Profile section.
Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt-out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us. Please note that if you choose to opt-out of marketing-related emails, you may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Service may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Linked third-party platforms. If you choose to connect to the Service through a third-party platform, you may be able to use your settings in your account with that platform to limit the information we receive from it. If you revoke our ability to access information from a third-party platform, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third party.
Declining to provide information. We need to collect personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information we identify as required or mandatory, we may not be able to provide those services.
Other sites and services
The Service may contain links to websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites, mobile applications or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications and online services you use.
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International data transfer
We are headquartered in the United States and may use service providers that operate in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
The Service is not intended for use by anyone under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child from whom you believe we have collected personal information in a manner prohibited by law, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Service from a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will comply with applicable legal requirements to delete the information.
How to contact us
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: 66 West Flagler Street, Suite 900, Miami, Florida, 33130
- Phone: +1 786 648 6418